Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes!


Don't know if this is going to work or not, but I am tired of the same ol', same ol'. I've wanted to change my blogs appearance, but alas, I am short of funds to hire a professional, so computer-challenged me attempted to dig in there and do it myself.


I suppose it's alright. I am having a difficult time, however, figuring out what "tab" means as opposed to "tab background," and other such given names. Then I take a look-see and I think, "No, I wanted those words to be a different color." Unfortunately, I don't know what the term is for the given group of words so I have to pluck around the different choices. In the meantime, I end up screwing up another part that I had just right.


No, I am not mad. Actually, I'm laughing right now. God loves computer literate people. Really. I'm just not one of them. Never have been and I don't see myself as ever being one, either. I have a friend that tries to tell me to just "go here," and "input this there," and "html," this and "code" that. My eyes cross. Literally. They make it seem soooo easy.


Oh well, I'm going to leave the ol' blog as-is for now. I've been wrestling with this thing for near an hour (disgusting, isn't it?) and I'm exhausted. Plus, I feel a mite guilty because I've neglected my writing for tonight.


Wait though, I am writing, aren't I? Okay, so it may be cheating to say my blog post is my writing for the night, but some days you gotta let it go and give over to the change . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment