Saturday, October 29, 2011

Works in Progress

Okay, on a short update: I am busy writing. Not as hot and heavy as I'd like to be, but I'm gettin' there.

At present I've been working on two very little, very hot and short snippets that will eventually become available for your pleasure. These will be FREE READS, and once I know more, I'll be sure to let you know about them and where to read them.

Also I want to let you know of my next release. December 17. Yep, just in time to treat yourself to a great little Christmas treat. For three weeks in December, Changeling Press will have for sale their annual short Christmas stories. Mine is entitled Emmy's Wish, and it's about one of Santa's little workshop elves who wishes for a Christmas gift that is a little, shall we say, bigger. Keep checking back and I'll be sure to let you know more as the days approach.

Finally, don't forget to drop by Changeling before the end of October. All you have to do is make a simple little purchase and you will automatically be entered into their Halloween contest! Check the bottom of their home page for the discount code as well. Super Sweet Treats for you!

Be safe this weekend, and try to stay warm. My advice: snuggle up with someone very hot. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment