Friday, April 13, 2012

I (finally) have a website!!

Woo-hoo! I don't care what anyone says, this Friday the 13th is a great day for me! 

Today is the debut of my brand spankin' new website. 

The address is www.aylaruse.com

*I am so excited*

As an extra celebration, I am holding a contest for the rest of this month. 

Two gift certificates, of $10 each, will be awarded to the winner's choice of Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.com. 

Details for entry are on the Home page of my website.

Please, drop on by, say hello and cruise around awhile.

I thank you in advance for your support. 

Have a fabulous week-end!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ayla!

    The site really looks gorgeous. AND it loads fast, a real plus for me since I'm outside the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisabet. I'm glad to hear it's international-friendly. After all, what good is having something if you can't share?

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS AYLA! MY THOSE PICTURES ARE HOT!

    lindarb49@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete