Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

Hi everyone. Today's news is short and brief. I've been taking some time lately to straighten up around the house. Eeek, I know. But school starts for us in a few weeks. This means my "free" time will be cut back, so I need to make all the arrangements to have a half-way sorted house. 

In writing news, I'm working on a short and hot Christmas story. If you thought Emmy's Wish melted your cold heart, wait until this Christmas!

The Fires of Beltane is now available at Amazon.com. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Fires-of-Beltaine-ebook/dp/B008G6S34K  Now you can get this sexy horror for your Kindle!

Yep, that's about it for this week. Oh, and huge kudos go out to my DH. Last week, while I was outside every day volunteering at a day camp, my DH forwarded all my posts for me. Awesome! 

I'll see you tomorrow...

~Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment