Thursday, May 1, 2014

In the name of Inspiration (Writing, that is)

I've been lax of late on my blog. So sorry. But I'm getting back into the swing of things and I thought I'd bring it back right. 

Currently, one of the projects I'm working on is a super smexy story involving two aliens and an innocent, unsuspecting female. Yes, it's another menage (yea). To date, I have everyone's names (finally), and now I'm toying with their descriptions. Here's a little of what I've been looking through for inspiration. 


This is Ryker. Yum.






These pictures are where I'm heading with for Slate.
(interesting combo, I know, but he's a tough one to pin down)



This is what the aliens are. Sort of. More to come on this...



My idea for Felicia.



I'll post more soon, not only of my WIP (work in progress), but also for a smokin' hot pirate tale coming your way in a couple months. Stay tuned! 


Copywrites of images in order from top to bottom:
© MaxFrost - Fotolia.com
© GooDAura - Fotolia.com
© tomalu - Fotolia.com 
© Andrei vishnyakov - Fotolia.com
© rasstock - Fotolia.com (open dude)
© Paul Hill - Fotolia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment