Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Cherise Time!

First, can you believe I forgot about Valentine's Day?! What's wrong with me?

Nothing, actually. The big V day hasn't been too big for me in a long time. I still think it's a great holiday, don't get me wrong, but since my anniversary falls in the same week, I tend to make a much bigger to-do about this great day. So sorry I didn't get a blog in for that day. :(

This brings me to another issue. Where have I been lately? "Busier than a one-armed paper hanger," humorously pops into my mind, and it's just about right. My "life" has finally, finally, finally settled into something of norm here lately and hopefully everything will get back on track without much issue.

A little something that's helped bring me back down from all my running is Cherise Sinclair. A great author, anyway you look at it. I don't know about you, but if you're anything like me, you spend nearly all your time making decisions at work, at home, with the kids, with the family, with practically everything you touch. This is where I depend on the fantasy world of erotic fiction. When me being in control is running me ragged, I kick back with a story from Ms. Cherise. For those hours I'm reading, I don't have to be in control. I don't have to make any decisions. My eyes are glued to the screen, my mind is enthralled with the story that unfolds before me, and simply by reading how the heroine submits to her Dom...leaves me all soft and mellow, while my worries and frets flow away, allowing me time to breath once more. 

Enjoy your weekend upcoming and get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment