Friday, May 4, 2012

Winner Announcement

Time to toss confetti and bump and grind in your own version of a happy dance!

I'm here today to announce the winners of my New Website Contest I held through April in celebration of what else? The launching of my new website.

My two winners are Debra and Naomi.

Cheers go out to them! They get to choose a $10 e-gift certificate from amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com.

Send warm hugs their way!

From me, I thank everyone who took the time to drop by my site, enter the contest, and leave an encouraging word or two. Thank you to each and every one of you. I hope you drop by now and then to see what new items may show up on my site.

What a way to begin the weekend, hmm? Congratulations again, ladies, and here's a toast to awesome contests!


No comments:

Post a Comment