Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

Hello, All! Here's a run-down on my list lately:

  • I'm in the process of editing Serena's Prince, an upcoming BDSM tale for the Changeling Press Forever Wicked series. Click here to see a sneak-peak glimpse of what's in store. 

  • I'm working on a Christmas short story. It is on temporary hold while I finish my edits, but I'll be back to my sexy demons and elves shortly.

  • I posted on Castles and Guns yesterday. My post was about fear and the query - can we really escape it or is it a part of who we are? Check it out if you get a moment. 

That's it for today. I'm trying to remain low-key and work hard. With school starting back in a few days, my "free" time will be cut down even more, so staying busy is my goal. 

Take care, and I'll see you tomorrow!
~Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment