Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

Here's what's happening with me this week!

  • I'm working on my promo packages for Serena's Prince. This is the ninth book in the Forever Wicked series, a BDSM take on some of your favorite fairy tales, offered through Changeling Press. It will be available from CP August 24 (but check it out on the 23rd and avoid the crowds). I'll be posting more on this wicked little tale this Friday. 

  • Next  Monday, the 20th, I'll have my regular post over at Castles and Guns. 

  • Total E-Bound is making some great changes. You can now pre-order books, get them before their general release dates, and at a discount! Stop by their site to find out more.

  • On a personal note, school's resumed in our household. Believe it or not, I've been looking forward to this. We are still nutty around here, but now we're nutty with a schedule. I can work with that. 

Have a great week - I'll see you around!
~Ayla 


No comments:

Post a Comment