Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday News and Updates

Hello Big Ol' World!

Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods this week...

  • Yesterday, I blogged over at Castles and Guns. The discussion involved support groups. Do you have one or not? Share, share, share! 


  • *New Contract* Yes, I've signed a new contract with Changeling Press. {happy dance} This story is titled Office Work, and it's a take-off from a short snippet I wrote about on one of their Flash Fiction Weekends, a few weeks ago. This will be a Razor publication, meaning it's very short, sex out the yin-yang, and contemporary. Nothin' like some burning hot lovin' to rev up your lunch hour, right? I'll be sure to post more details as they come my way. 

  • This Saturday is my turn to post on Hitting the Hot Spot, Total E-Bound's blog site. I hope to see you there. 

Have a wonderful week, and I'll catch you later~
Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment