Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guest Post: MK Schiller's Lucky Fall




Today I am honored to have MK Schiller as my lovely guest. We, along with two other authors (Ashe Barker and Elizabeth Coldwell), have stories in the new Paramour Collection from Totally Bound. Today MK is sharing with us an interview she wiggled out of Lucky Fall's hero, Victor. So snuggle up in this cool weather, think hearts and Valentine's, and enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

Thank you to the lovely Ayla for hosting me. Lucky Fall is about a bashful bookseller who has a birthday encounter with one very sexy British billionaire. I managed to catch Victor Ivanov in between business meetings so your followers would get a more intimate glimpse of the man who rocked Julianne’s world. 


1.      MK  - If I gave you an elephant and asked you to keep it a secret, where would you hide it?



Victor - I would keep it in my mansion, but I don’t care for secrets, but I must admit I’m intrigued why anyone would want to hide such a thing. Julianne would want to keep it as a pet and I can already see that argument.



2.      MK - What is your favourite colour for socks?



Victor - Black – versatile enough to wear with a suit or jeans. However, I am most comfortable sans clothing, including foot coverings.



3.      Boxers or brief?



Victor - Boxer briefs – the best of both worlds. However, again I must admit I would rather be at my most comfortable. Refer to prior question.



MK- *blushes. Clears throat. 



4.       MK - Dogs or cats?



Victor - Definitely dogs. Especially the beautiful Blood hound Julianne rescued.  He sometimes gets confused about who is alpha male, so I inevitably play the bad cop role as Julianne indulges him a great deal. But then again, her compassion is one of the things that draws me to her.  



5.      MK - Apart from (name of leading lady in your story), what other famous person would you like to get naughty with?



Victor - I plead the fifth. Although, if you placed my sockless feet on hot coals, I would tell you Diane Lane. She resembles Julianne.



MK – Aww, very sweet, Victor.

Victor – Yeah, don’t let word spread about that. I do have a reputation to protect.



6.      MK - Would you ever take part in a TV reality show? Which one?



Victor - Never – I value my privacy too much. Although, I think Julianne could win America’s Next Top Model.



7.      MK - Tell us something we don’t know about (name of leading lady in your story)



Victor - Her favourite presents are books, chocolates, and candles...in that order. Also, she enjoys role play....don’t tell her I told you.



8.      MK - What will I find if I look in your fridge?



Victor – Forgive my manners, I should have offered you something.



MK – oh no, this really is just an interview questions.



Victor – Oh, okay then I have Chilled champagne, fresh strawberries and French cheese.



MK – Um, change my mind then. I’d actually like that.



9.      MK – (Sipping champagne) What’s your worst quality?



Victor - I’m tenacious. When I know what I want I go after it. I’m a very jealous man, and that can make it difficult to have a relationship with me.



10.  MK - What would you say was the best thing before sliced bread?



Victor - Bread.



MK – Cleaver



Victor – You asked. Seriously, I would say the written word. Books were my friends before I ever knew what friendship was.





11.  MK - What’s the naughtiest thing you ever did as a kid?



Victor - I had a difficult childhood, but I did once steal a loaf of bread...unfortunately, it wasn’t sliced.



MK – I’m letting that go.



Victor – I appreciate it. As I said, I value my privacy and if I honestly answered that question, I’m afraid it could get me into some trouble.



12.  MK - What’s on your ipod?



Victor – I don’t care for those apples.



MK – Scratches head, then gets joke, and chuckles. Seriously.



Victor – The favourite playlist on my phone contains Oasis, The Beatles, and U2.


~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for stopping by today, MK. And what a great interview with Victor. You can find out more about MK and Lucky Fall, as well as purchase links for this amazing book, below.

~*~*~*~*~


Blurb for Lucky Fall


A woman who thought she was finished with love meets the one man capable of changing her mind.


Julianne Brenan was living her life like a nun without a church. Suffering from a betrayal she let define her, she chooses to live in solitude. Then a chance encounter on her birthday with a younger, handsome, billionaire leads to a night of passion like she’s never experienced. Victor Ivanov releases all her inhibitions and makes her feel alive.


Julianne is thankful for the experience and chooses to cherish the memory of Victor’s gentle but demanding touch. But Victor has no intention of being a memory for Julianne. She’s a beautiful but bashful bookseller, and he’s no ordinary billionaire. 





Bio of MK Schiller: 

I am a hopeless romantic in a hopelessly pragmatic world. I have a full time life and two busy teenagers, but in the dark of night, I sit by the warm glow of my computer monitor, and attempt to conjure up passionate heartwarming stories with plenty of humor.


I started imagining stories in my head at a very young age. In fact, I got so good at it that friends asked me to create plots featuring them as the heroine and the object of their affection as the hero. We'd spend hours on the phone while I came up with a series of unrealistic, yet tender events, which led to a satisfying conclusion. You've heard of fan fiction... this was friend fiction.


Even with that, it took many years to realize I could produce an actual full-length book that readers would enjoy. I try to make my stories humorous, realistic, with flawed but redeeming characters. I hope you enjoy my stories and always find The Happily Ever After in every endeavor.


Find out more about MK by visiting her website: http://www.mkschillerauthor.com/


And pick up your copy of Lucky Fall here: https://www.totallybound.com/lucky-fall?search=luckyfall


Or from any of these great ebook sellers: 

Amazon
All Romance eBooks
Amazon UK
Barnes and Noble

**Join me this time next week when I have the lovely Elizabeth Coldwell visiting me with an interview with her main character from her Paramour story. 

2 comments:

  1. Victor seems like an interesting man. Always fascinating to learn what makes a dominant hero tick, and I'm intrigued to read the book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interview, Victor is so sexy and love his wry sense of humor. Happy new release!

    Best,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete