Monday, February 24, 2014

It's my blog so I can be happy, right?

Okay, so I may be a little presumptuous in this post, but a writer has to have some place to shout and holler--and my Southern is showing--and simply bask in happiness. Today is such a day for me.

I started my day simple: reading my emails. I checked out this and that and came across the All Romance Newsletter. Cool. I like to see what's up at ARe.

Imagine my surprise as I'm scrolling down to see one of my books listed...as a staff pick! Yes, With the Lights On now has one of those sweet little award symbols next to the listing at ARe:


(Insert happy squealing. Or squeeing. And dancing. Don't forget the dancing.)

Click here to go to Kat's posting in the ARe Cafe. She says that With the Lights On is "a hot, quick read." 



So my week's starting off on a good foot. Now I only hope Mr. Murphy stays away and lets me enjoy these few moments of happiness. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment