Saturday, March 31, 2012

Totally Tame Today

Yes, today is picture day, but I have to tell you a quick story behind what you're about to see. Being the last day of March, the bottom of the calendar, I wanted to celebrate by posting awesome pictures of what else - sexy bottoms! Alas, you will not see such, I am terribly sorry. You see, I went in search of several sexy bottoms and yes, I did run across some drool-worthy asses, but my eyes were also subjected to an amazing amount of *shudder* very NOT sexy asses. I'm afraid I had to abandon my original quest. Maybe another Saturday. I completely tip my hat to those men and women finding and posting those beautiful butts, because let me tell you, it's not been an easy search. 

All this to say that instead, I'm celebrating the old saying that March comes in like a lion but goes out like a lamb, and vice versa. Yeah, it's time to go "oooh" and "ahhh" and "Man, I've seen that face before!" 






















So whether your Saturday leaves like a lion, a lamb, or a little of both, I hope it's filled with all you want. 

Ayla  

No comments:

Post a Comment