Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

Happy Tuesday! Oh boy, I don't know about you, but it's barely into the week and already I feel like I've been busy enough for two weeks to pass. 

Today's news bits are short. 
  • I'm still plugging away at my next Changeling Press story. 
  • My latest release, Good Gone Bad, is still up for sale. Get it while it's hot. 
  • Have a Kindle? Want the second story in the Malathix Soul series - Broken? Amazon has this title up for sale right now. This is always exciting because a new bookseller is like having a new release all over again!  
    • Mark this Friday down on your calendars and check back. I'm part of the Flash Fiction Friday with a short piece "inspired by Joe." You know, the hot werewolf from True Blood. This is going to be so much fun!

    That's it for this week. See you tomorrow with some uplifting words.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment