Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picture Day: I've Got Your Back

I have double the pleasures for you today. First, enjoy the picture day. I'm celebrating the back. Mens backs, to be precise. There's something about a man's back that is so... yummy, perfect, secure, lickable. Yeah, you can fill in your own description as well.

When your eyes refocus and you wipe the drool from your chin, hop back into the real world with me. I'm visiting the lovely and talented Lisabet Sarai at her Beyond Romance blog. I'm talking about promotion and how it can get away from us in a hurry. Does this ever happen to you? Stop on by and share your two cents on the subject. I'd love to hear how you manage.

Most of all, enjoy your Saturday and your weekend!
~Ayla 






















P.S. Don't forget to swing by Lisabet's today. You can party on over right here: http://lisabetsarai.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment