Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Pictures: Magic

Okay, so I haven't seen Magic Mike...yet. Maybe you haven't either. If you've missed it so far, or if you just want to drool a little more, today's pictures are of some of the beautiful, sexy men who star in this film. Oh, I pulled these from everywhere, so if any of these pics infringes on anyone's ownership, I do apologize. Please let me know and I'll (*sniff*) remove the image. Thank you and enjoy!


Matthew McConaughey
This man has been sexy for forever!


Channing Tatum
I love the attitude in this picture



Alex Pettyfer
Sexy, and tattoos? Okay, I am drooling



Joe Manganiello
My keyboard is shorting out. 
Do I really need to say anything?



Matt Bomer
Couldn't find many shirtless pics of him, but he has the sexiest eyes I've seen in a long time!



Enjoy your weekend! I'm sure I will. ;-)
~Ayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment