Good Tuesday to you! I have a bit to share with bunches of links to check out, so let's get to it...
- Make note, I'm blogging at Total E-Bound's blog, Hitting the Hot Spot, this Friday, the 22nd. Stop on by and say "hi". The direct link is http://totalebound.blogspot.com/
- Another note: Next Monday, the 25th, I'm blogging at Castles and Guns. I love visitors, so drop on in. Direct link is http://www.castlesandguns.com/
- The Love Hangover contest has less than two weeks to go. Great prizes like a $50 gift certificate and individual books and goody bags galore! Check out the page here for details and put in your own entry to win! Don't forget, if you haven't used it yet, you can get 10% off your next Changeling Press order, now through the end of June, by entering the promo code found on the The Love Hangover home page!The direct link is http://romance-the-night.com/lovehangover/
- Still want more? Coffee Time Romance is also giving readers a chance to get more Changeling Press books at a discount. Again, through the end of June, take 10% off your order when you use the promo code found here. Scroll toward the bottom of the page to get the code. (One discount per person, please). Their direct link is http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/
- Shout out for my BFF, Marie Harte. She has TWO books absolutely FREE on Amazon.com. This won't last forever, so click right on over and snag these great books. The first, Rachel's Totem, begins the Cougar Falls stories, where the shifters are hot and situations they find themselves in are even hotter! The second freebie is Talson's Wait. This begins her Talsons Temptations Series.
- The direct link for your free copy of Rachel's Totem is http://www.amazon.com/Rachels-Totem-ebook/dp/B001892DG6
- The direct link for your free copy of Talson's Wait is http://www.amazon.com/Talsons-Wait-Talson-Temptations-ebook/dp/B004RP8WS6
- Share the love time. I've been told that on some sites, such as Amazon and ARe, clicking "like" and checking off "tags" can increase your books' visibility. I've participated in a few like/tag parties recently and discovered it's quite easy and fun. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of books I've either purchased or put into my wish list basket. This is a great way to find new authors/books. With this in mind, I'm hoping you'll be willing to share the love, so to speak, by liking and/or tagging some of my books on Amazon and ARe. I'll simply list the links below and you go to whichever ones you want to update. I'd truly appreciate your input! (and hey, if you haven't picked up your own copy yet, feel free to add to your own TBR pile.)
The Deciding Factor
Malathix Soul: Soulless
Malathix Soul: Broken
Malathix Soul: Jagged
WHC: Emmy's Wish
Good Gone Bad
That's it for today. Hope the rest of your week goes well and I'll see you here tomorrow with some words of wisdom. Or inspiration. We'll see...
Post a Comment