Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

Springtime, summertime, the weather is such a mix...still. It's hot like it wants to be summertime, but then a shower blows through to cool things down a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Give it another month or two when the sun is relentless. Then you'll see me complaining. :)

But for today, I'm enjoy the weather while I give you a head's up of what's going on in my neck of the woods.

  • *I have a new book for sale.* Just released a few days ago, the second in the Doppelganger Tales series, Bad Gone Better can be read as a stand-alone. 
              In Bad Gone Better, Gunner (a Doppelganger) falls for Melanie (a Wraith). 
            She might give him a new reason for living, 
but will he be able to give her hope for a future? 
          The path they follow is rocky and rough and not for the faint of heart--or body. 
        This is a paranormal erotic romance with elements of magic, menage and bondage. 
          You can read the first chapter, courtesy of D. Renee Bagby, 
            and you can snag a copy of this book for yourself at Changeling Press here
 
  • Do you like sales? Discounts? Of course you do. :)     Right now, Coffee Time Romance is offering a discount on the purchase of Changeling Press titles, good through the end of June. Click right here to go to their site and get the discount code for 10% off your Changeling Press purchase! *wink, wink*

  • About a month ago I was excited because of a new review my horror romance, The Fires of Beltane received. Unfortunately, the site at the time had a few set-backs, so my shout-out was short lived. I'm newly-excited that the Sensual Reads site is back up and running, better than ever. Click here to go over and see the whole 4.5 star review! 
 
  • This weekend I go visiting. Join me as I'll be with Lisabet Sarai on this day. I'll talk about what promotion means to me. Feel free to drop by and say hello, and share your own two cents on promo. 
 
  • My next blog date at Castles and Guns is next Monday, the 12th. See you there!

Until next time, take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment