Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blog Hop Day 3: Picture Day!

Today is the third day of the When Sparks Fly Blog Hop, which runs through midnight EST, July 8 (Monday). 

The way I ask you to participate in these hops is simple. I post on my blog during these days, you comment on the post, *leaving a contact email addy* (once per day if you feel so moved), and when the hop is over, I will collect all the entrants, use random.org to make a selection, and the winner will be awarded a $10 gift certificate to the winner's choice of amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com.

Thank you for bearing through the necessities. Now onto the goody parts. *wink*


I LOVE pictures! Don't you? I become so inspired by looking at an image another captured. I get story ideas, I daydream, or sometimes I simply admire. 

In honor of Saturday, this blog hop, erotic romance and great pics in general, please enjoy what I have for you today!


© bartekwardziak - Fotolia.com


© Andrei vishnyakov - Fotolia.com


© tankist276 - Fotolia.com


© Cyril Comtat - Fotolia.com

*sigh* I hope this perks up your Saturday as much as it does mine. ;-)

Remember to hop on over here to visit the other great authors in the blog hop, and I'll see you tomorrow! 

Ayla
 


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great giveaway!!

    Froggy
    Froggarita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when a picture can inspire you. Thanks for sharing with us!

    caroaz [at] ymail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures, thanks for brightening up Saturday!
    skpetal at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a fun way to do research ;)

    pinkbonanza{ AT }gmail{ DOT }com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the great eye candy!
    bituin76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of yumminess :)

    reginamayross@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some very very fine pictures. Thank you!
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot pics. Thanks for the giveaway.

    mythic021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for being part of the hop! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the chance!

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great pictures to drool over. Thanks for the giveaway!

    strive4bst(AT) yahoo(Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love guys with tattoos. Great pictures. Thank you for the hop.

    Lasha
    mslasha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete