Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great (Funny) Blow Job Video!



This video is truly "priceless!"  Enjoy!

On a brief "work" note, hope your weekend's going well. Mine is rocking! Today I was able to zip out the rough draft for a really short story (for me), probably somewhere around 6,000 words. We'll see when the final product emerges. My word counts tend to vary to the extreme from rough draft to finished product. I had begun to write this story for the contest over at All Romance.com, but their limit is 3,000 words. Don't know if I'll be able to cut that much. Might just end up working on this and submitting somewhere for a really nice bite of lust!


Later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I was laughing out loud at this. TOO Funny!!! hahaha

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how something that makes me go "okay?" ends up with a terrific punch line. Definately worth it! Glad you enjoyed, Marie.

    ReplyDelete