Monday, January 5, 2009

For the love of sexy love




Oh, I love to write about love. There is nothing better, to me, than to create a couple of characters who want to connect to someone out there on all levels. The level I explore more in depth, of course, is the physical side of a relationship. It works for me because if people in a relationship cannot connect physically, it will hinder any other aspect of their relationship.




Right now I'm working on a really hot story about a guy who's slow and easy and a woman who has never been in a relationship where the guy didn't want to get to business as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted on this yet-untitled work as well as my other story, nearly finished, The Deciding Factor.




Enjoy the fruits you create of this brand new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment