Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Special Ho-Hum


Ever have those times that kinda slide right on by? Life goes on in a steady rhythm. Get up. Take care of kids, husband, and/or self, work at something, eat periodically, sleep. Repeat.


That's me of late. Nothing interesting has struck me or my family. My writing is going at a steady pace, the kids are being kids, the husband is being, well, a husband. Nothing out of the ordinary is taking place right now.


Am I enjoying this stream of life? Yes. Yes I am. Life too often blows up in your face when you least expect it - especially when you have kids. The blow up could be good or bad, but either way, you need your energy to get through the ups and downs. So even though I cannot report anything special, I suppose in its own way, it is special.

No comments:

Post a Comment