Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Psstt (whispering)...wanna Free Read?

You will not believe what I did. *shaking head* I deprived you a Free Read for nearly a month now. Shame on me.

You see, I had thought this story would be out in January. I looked at all of the Changeling Press free reads, as I usually do, in November.

It didn't "click" with me that my Free Read - that I thought would be up next month - has actually been available for a few weeks now. \headdesk

I'm too busy. That's it, right? 

Well, my mistake is now your extra boon. CLICK HERE to go to the Cheeky Changeling free read portion where you can see my FREE READ entitled  


It's super short, is super hot, and best of all, it's absolutely free!

Enjoy your little treat and if you get a chance, whisper the news to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment