Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

I am running so late in delivering my news. I offer some eye-candy as apology. :)

Okay, now that your eyes have dropped down to the words, let me tell you that you're getting a lot of info from me today. What can I say, it's the beginning of the month. Today's news, among other details, includes information on contest winners, sales, and writing updates. 

  • Contest winner from my blog post on Marie Harte's blog from this past weekend is...roxrocks. Roxrocks is the lucky recipient of one PDF copy of The Fires of Beltane. Congratulations!
 
  • Thank you to everyone who entered my New Website Contest. I have all the entries - and there were a lot - and the two winners will be announced in a special blog post this Friday, May 4. 
 
  • Changeling Press is extending it's Tax Relief Sale! Celebrate getting your taxes done by taking 10% off any purchase, as many books as you can stuff into your cart. Just use the discount code TaxRelief at checkout! Be sure to click "Appy."
 
  •  Mark the date! Total E-Bound is having a huge sale next week - 25% off all menage books. You can click here to go to their promotions page and enter to be sent a reminder when the sale begins. 

  •  Have I told you yet, I'm on Twitter now! It's still a new "thing" for me, but I'm baby-stepping into this brand new-to-me social entity. Follow me @aylaruse
 
  • Keep your eyes posted on my news this month. I'll be hopping around all over the place and I have dates set for at least six appearances!

  • Writing wise (yes, I am still writing *chuckle*), I am working on edits for Bad Gone Better, due out the beginning of next month. I'm also plugging along with my fairy tale which should be complete in the next week or two.  Then it's working on the third installment of Doppelganger Tales. I cannot wait to dive into this one.

I may groan at times when my schedule begins to fill up and up and up, but I love it, I really do. It's a joy to work at something I love, and thank you to everyone out there who supports my every effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment