Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday's News & Updates

Well the work week is getting into full swing by now. Personally, I wouldn't know because I don't have a work-week. I have a work-life. But it's all good. Let me share with you some goodies going on this week with me...

  • Today, all day, I'm over at Total E-Bound's blog, Hitting the Hot Spot. My topic today is about the things we learn when we read romance. You may be surprised at the answers. Feel free to drop by and say hi; I'd love to see you there.

  • Tonight at 9 PM EST, drop into Writerspace for an hour. This is an online chat room, no membership required. Here you'll have a chance to visit with some great Changeling Press authors. Ask those questions you've always wanted to know, see some great excerpts and books, and you never know just where the conversation may head. You have been forewarned.  Fun times to be had - you don't want to miss this!

  • Don't forget about the Love Hangover Contest, if you haven't already signed up. The site is bright and full of great stuff like info on the authors involved (yours truly, Renee George, Cheryl Dragon and Megan Slayer), the prizes we're offering individually as well as the grand prize. The contest entry form is on a page to itself. See it toward the top left-hand corner under "home." 

  • I'm blogging at Castles & Guns next Monday, the 28th (Memorial Day!). Mark this down and I'll see you there. 

Have a wonderful week ahead. See you "around." 
~ Ayla


No comments:

Post a Comment