Friday, November 2, 2012

Winner Announcements!

Woo-hoo! Friday is here, people, and a great one it is!

This past weekend was filled to the brim with great contests - including the two in which I took part. Thank you, again, to everyone who participated. Without further ado, here's the (drum roll, please) winners: 

Howloween Blog Hop

Each of these winners received their choice of a $10 gift certificate from amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com. Please congratulate:

Nikkie

and

Melissa



TRS Spookapalooza Party

This winner chose an ebook from my backlist. Please congratulate: 

Mannouchka


I had so much fun with these parties/hops, and I hope you keep in touch. Remember, I'll have a newsletter starting next month, with more contests and new releases. Celebrate with me! 

Cheers!
Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment