Tuesday, December 11, 2012

News and Updates

Short and Sweet today:

Want something sexy hot to read as a quick pick-me-up? Don't forget, Office Work is available. Five industrious and helpful employees are there for each other, without one single complaint. Pick up your copy at Changeling Press here!

My Santa's Helpers: Zarakion's Tip is available. PLUS, your purchase means you'll find yourself entered in the contest to win free books for a year! You'll get those details when you click here.

Notice my sidebar. I'm keeping a list of Santa's Helpers in a simply fun blog hop. Jump around to see what put these authors on Santa's Naughty List.

I'm participating in TWO blog hops later this week. Stop by for double your chances to win great prizes -- as well as feast your eyes on sexy hot excerpts!

See you later~
Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment