Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday's Words to Inspire

Hello All,

Today is a special day for me. Yep, it's my birthday. Another day, another year older. Life goes on.

On Wednesday's, I try to post a quote that has touched me in some way. Today, I'm going to post several. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. 

And, on another note, the Candy Cane Kink Blog Hop is still ongoing. Valid comments on this post, as well as on any CCK post, will grant you entry into my contest. 

Have a great day!
~Ayla 






"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

~Buddha

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
~Harvey Fierstein

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
~Henry David Thoreau

Image credit: ~@ Fotolia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment