Monday, April 1, 2013

Goin' Campin'

Okay, everyone. I'm doing it. Seems like everyone's done it a time or two. I've always watched from the sides, but never participated. 

Only a couple hours ago, though, I heard about this and made my decision. Yes, folks, I'm going camping. But without the bugs, weather and uneven ground. 

I've joined Camp NaNoWriMo for the month of April. I have three stories (yes, 3), I need to have complete this month, and I'm hoping this camp will keep me on track. 

I've never done this before, so it's a brand new undertaking that makes me at once scared and excited. At the time of this writing, I haven't begun to write yet, but I will by the end of this day. Wish me luck!



If you want to check on my progress, click the above link, click on the link in my sidebar, or go here: http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/aylaruse

No comments:

Post a Comment