Monday, April 15, 2013

Lots going on!

Hello!

Funny how life can whip around you so fast. Sometimes it's enough to make your head spin, and at other times, it sets you straight. 

Right now I'm heading in a great direction.

My muse has returned (finally) and I'm hip deep in a great love story. Erotic, of course, but a great love always has to follow when your characters involve knights, princesses and dragons!

Today I'm featured on the Log Line Blog with my log line from Office Work. Stop by and let me know what you think about this line. Does it peak your curiosity? 

My February release, Party Girl, is set to be available through your favorite third party sites in another couple of weeks. Keep your eyes open.

I'm logging words with CampNaNoWriMo. I'm not quite up to par yet as the second week in April, my muse deserted me,but I'm chugging along again at a wonderful pace. Last night I tapped over 4K! 

Life is good for now. Enjoy it while you can, and in your spare moments, grab a great book to read!

Later,
Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment