Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Party!

The count down is on! Only a few more days until I'm slaving away in the kitchen, lovingly preparing mounds of food, all to be consumed and left within minutes. Astonishing, really. But I don't mind because I do love to cook, and Thanksgiving is when I get to make a select once-a-year dishes. The only downside is the cleaning. Sigh. I need a few able bodied cabana boys to take over at that point. 

In the meantime, I'm partying. Yes, that's right--and YOU'RE INVITED!! I'm hanging out at the TRS Party Site where I'm sharing excerpts, recipes, and just plain ol' fun. Stop by and look around. Don't forget to enter to win the Amazon gift certificate! 

When you click here, you'll go straight to the party site. Scroll the bevy of posts to increase your TBR pile (I know I've been doing this), or look down on your right and click on my name to see my posts exclusively. 

Take it easy and rest up for later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment