Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Writing Status (and Sickness) Update

Sickness is in the house. I mention this because it is very rare for our household to be sick--the stomach bug and flu type of sick at any rate. Yesterday morning my 10yo started complaining of a hurt belly. Yeah, yeah...I really thought he was trying to get out of doing school work. No temp. Seemed okay. His lack of appetite should have clued me in, but I'm busy, so it didn't click. When he started tossing his cookies around 10 am though, I knew. Fever, chills, multiple trips to the bathroom later, the boy's sick as a dog. I've been through the house with Lysol every time the poor boy moves! He's feeling better at this moment (over 24 hours later), but he's not yet on the road to recovery.

What does this mean for me? Bleary eyes, no sleep and my own gall bladder issue has decided to rear it's ugly head again. Which also means I have completed: nothing. BUT, I was able to make progress on Monday. If you want to know more, check out my Journal Page (look to the right under Blog Pages). I may not update this home blog page too often, but I've been keeping regular updates on my Journal Page. The latest post is always at the top, and there is where I make note of how my writing is progressing (or not).

Check there often to see what new is happening in my writing world.

In the meantime, I'm crawling back to bed. Since it seems the little one will sleep soundly this night (I pray he does at any rate), and I've had my vinegar, I'm going to get my own rest until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment