Monday, August 28, 2017

Do you like to read journals?

photo (c) fotolia.com
Some people do and some people don't. Some people like to write them and some don't. I've always been a journal writer. I like how it's a time line of where I've been, what was going on, what the hell I had been thinking, and where it takes me going forward.

One of my pages on this blog is a journal I'm sharing with you. I try to keep up with social media, but it's hard. Sometimes I want to post but pause wondering, who cares? Or, do I really want this out there? Yet at the same time, I DO want people to know what goes on in my writing life. 

For this journal, I don't keep up with it daily, but I do post as often as I can. In this I try to share what it's like being a part-time writer. I say part-time with reluctance. I'd love to be full-time, but it honestly is not the singular top most priority in my life. I love to write. I NEED to write, but there are so many other things going that demand my attention at the same time. 

If you're a writer, struggling to fit in time or even the desire to write, or if you're curious just how a writer's life mixes with real life, then my journal is for you. I touch base on what may be going on in my life at any given moment (kids, husband, family, etc) and how these things effect my writing, and vice versa. 

My newest posts are always at the top. Feel free to scroll down to either read from the beginning or from now to then. 

As always, thank you for your support as I live my dream, even if it is in bits and pieces. 

See my journal page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment