Wednesday, November 16, 2011

White Hot and (almost) Ready!

Woo-hoo! Check this out!! Next month I have a new release with Changeling Press. It'll be one of their annual Christmas stories and this year's series is entitled White Hot Christmas. Absolutely fun little sexy snippets perfect for the holidays! My title is Emmy's Wish and it'll be available December 17. Here's the tag line and blurb - and at the end a link to the CP site where soon you'll be able to read an excerpt!

White Hot Christmas: Emmy's Wish 
by Ayla Ruse

Will this little elf get the huge (male) present she wants?




Dear Santa,



Every year you tell all the Workshop Elves to write down one wish they’d like you to grant, as their Christmas present. Every year you bring amazement and joy to all us little elves. In fact, this is one of the perks I’ve loved about being a Workshop Elf.



During the past couple of years, though, it seems that something’s happened to disrupt our communications. I’ve not received my wish yet. I don’t know if my request isn’t getting to you, or if my wish is unclear, but this is the third year I’m making the same request:



Santa, I want a BIG, real live man as my present. The first year I left the time open-ended. Last year I asked to have him a month. This year, because having him around for a long time seems to be an issue, I’m willing to negotiate to have him only one day – preferably Christmas Day.



Thanks Santa. And if my wish can’t be granted this year, I’ll drop by sometime, because you’re going to have to spell it out for me why this wish isn’t working.



Your ever faithful worker ~ Emmy.


P.S. In case you aren’t sure what I mean, I want a BIG male with BIG, um, male parts. Bigger than our local Workshop Elves, at least.

Click here to go to Emmy's page. 

And click here to see a copy of the Cheeky Changeling - CP's monthly ezine. When you sign up, not only will you receive a mix of great information, the ezine is always packed with Encounters - Free reads from the CP authors. Hint, hint, in December's edition, you might even see a deleted scene from Emmy's Wish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment