Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sexy Picture Day - Prince Rennick and Serena

I looked long and hard, and love this picture to depict the lovers in my new release, Forever Wicked: Serena's Prince. Enjoy the short excerpt that follows. ;-)


Forever Wicked: Serena's Prince
by Ayla Ruse
Brand new release at Changeling Press - get your copy today!
A frog, a curse and a broken promise. Sometimes punishment can be its own reward.

Excerpt: 

“Serena, I know what you need.” He placed his knee on the bed as he spoke and ran his hand through her hair, his palm easily cupping the back of her head. She offered no resistance, and his cock twitched under the sheet around his hips. But even though she physically wasn’t pulling away, he knew her clever mind worked hard and fast, and he enjoyed their play.

“But, you don’t know what I need,” she told him. “All you’ve seen me do is touch myself. I’m sure everybody does something wicked when they’re alone, so there’s no way you’d know what I need.” She harrumphed. “Who are you to tell me, anyway? I’ve had too many men lately who think the same way. You’re no different.”

He tilted her head back and spoke in a firm voice. “Serena, do not argue with me. Do not compare me to any other. I am Prince Rennick, your lord for tonight, and you will do as I say.”

She didn’t move and he smiled inwardly, approving of how she already bent to his will, even if she didn’t see it yet. As her eyes went wide, he gave into his desires and lowered his head to meet her lips.



*sigh* I love Prince Rennick. 
Have a great Saturday,
Ayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment