Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Upates...

Hi World. Just wanted to drop a note to say that although I haven't been popping around too many places lately on the web, I am working. To date, I am attempting to put together a web site, I'm finishing up edits on a very exciting, very raw short story I hope to put out for submission within a couple of week, I'm trying to keep my inner reader appeased by picking up a book, or two, or three, to read. I'm also mentally reworking and planning through a blistering hot MMF story I'm going to pick back up on and finish once my short story is complete. On one hand, I know, it doesn't seem like much, but it keeps me running into overtime.

By the way, check out Romance Junkies. I'm so excited. On the main page (if you scroll down and look left), you'll see my cover! Excited am I! One more month 'till it's release. Forever it seems, but I know it's just around the corner.

Hope your holiday to-do's aren't strangling you too much. Ha, I haven't even begun our holiday to-do's. I need an assistant. Or a nanny.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Nice cover, Ayla! Good to know someone's working. I'm having a devil's own time getting moving. Though I did have a good writing day yesterday... Maybe I'd do better cleaning the house for my mom's visit. sigh. Later.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, clean, clean. I keep tellin ya, put the kids to work! They can wield a dust rag while you write, ahem, supervise. :)

    ReplyDelete