Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thanks for a Great Time!

The Celebrating Independence Blog Hop has now come to a close. Thank you to everyone who participated over the past four days. I loved the authors contributing and I hope you had a chance to view others' blogs. I know I sure did. :) Even if you didn't get to everyone you wanted, don't despair. The blogs are still live, even though their may not be the bevy of prizes. 

Speaking of prizes... I will notify my winner later today (Thursday) and will make the announcement on my blog tomorrow, July 6. The lucky recipient will receive a $10 gift certificate from amazon.com

If you've liked what you've seen so far from my blog, mark it down, follow me and stay up-to-date with my goings on. And don't forget to mark the next blog hop - Halloween!

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by and to those who commented. I wish you the best!

~Ayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment