Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday News and Updates

Good morning. It's Tuesday, the week is in full swing, and life goes on, whether you want it to or not.

Nope, no bad news this week. Just feeling a little sarcastic, I suppose. Must be the heat. I'm working on a Christmas story, and I gotta admit, with these unbelievable summer temperatures, it's hard to think winter-time. Flip the coin again, and I can look at it this way: my story doesn't take place in a snowy landscape, so I guess it's all good.

My news this week is not about me, per se, but about my great publishers: Total E-Bound and Changeling Press. Take a look and see what's up...



First, Total E-Bound is celebrating it's release of a new line of books: Clandestine Classics. Yesterday saw the unveiling of the first five, with plenty more to come. Check out my post from yesterday or click above to read more about these great books.





Changeling Press news - today is the LAST DAY for some great summer-time savings! Who doesn't love a sale or discounts. Save today in any of these ways: 

  • $1.49 Off any order with the purchase of any Collection -- Discount Code: Collection2012
  • Buy any Seasonal Theme novella in July and get 10 % off your whole order -- Discount Code ChristmasinJuly. - This does end TODAY!!
  • Read your Changeling Insider -- located conveniently in your Changeling Press account login page -- for your WEEKLY DISCOUNT code, good for 10% off the purchase of any New Release.
  • Check the Cheeky Changeling, our own free online EZine, for monthly articles, FREE stories, and a 5% discount code good on any order.
  • Want more? Earn rebates when you use your credit or debit card or PayPal to pre-load your Changeling Press account -- just log in to your Changeling account and use the Buy Credit button on every www.ChangelingPress.com page header.
 
Enjoy your day, it being the last day of July and all. Please be sure to join me tomorrow: the start of a brand new day, a brand new month, and a brand new quote to make your day. :)

~Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment