Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday News and Updates

Okay, I went back in and edited this a little. Seems my sickness this past weekend really threw me for a loop. I somehow scheduled this post for 11 PM, not AM. Sorry for the extreme delay...

News: I'm going to cut back on my Tuesday posts. I'm working on putting together a newsletter and every little moment extra I have will help with this. The newsletter, btw, will be published only with the advent of new releases. Maybe 5 or so a year. I'm hoping much more for 2013, but we'll see. As for now, I'll post on Tuesdays when I have releases and reviews.

Next, here's what's new at Total E-Bound for this week:


by Carol Lynne

Book sixteen in the Campus Cravings Series
Sometimes justice is worth risking everything for.





 
by Bebe Balocca

An accident tore us apart, but I can’t live without Michael. I’ll find a way to love him, even if it’s the death of me...




 

by Tanith Davenport

Spirits will rise. Inhibitions will fall.







by Wendi Zwaduk

Say you’ll haunt me, since I’ll never stop loving you.







by Elizabeth Coldwell

Evin thought the ghosts of old Hollywood were only a myth...until he stepped on to Stage 13, and discovered that even spirits need to be loved...





by A. J. Llewellyn

Adriano is going home to Waldo, Florida, a town famous for having one of two official US speed traps and a flea market. Not much else is going on... Or is it?





Have a great day!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment