Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday News and Updates

Happy Tuesday, and a great one it is!

  • First, a HUGE thank you to Drea for organizing the fantastic Howloween Blog Hop. The winners will be notified today and I'll make the public announcement this Friday on my blog. Thanks also goes out to all of you who stopped by, read and commented on my blog posts. Not to mention all the other great blog posts you visited as well. I hope you had a lot of fun!

  • I'm currently in the middle of The Romance Studio's Spookapalooza. Comments on any of my posts will get you entered to win an ebook from my backlist. Click here to check it out. Scroll down, and in the right sidebar, click on my name to see and respond to my posts directly. This contest runs through midnight, Oct. 31. I'll randomly choose a winner from all entries to my posts and contact said winner. I'll announce the winner on my blog this Friday, as well. 

  • I have a new release coming in about 16 days. Office Work is a one-of-a-kind and a first-of-a-kind for me. Straight up sexy fun in this one. See more info to the right, in my coming soon page, and I'll post more info in the coming days about this story.

  • I am planning for my newsletter to go live in December. I don't have an exact date yet, but I imagine I'll line it up for the first part of the month to coincide with the release of my Christmas story. If you want to be on the list for the newsletter, drop me a note at aylaruse (at) live (dot) com, and put NEWSLETTER in the subject line. Remember, at this time, the newsletter will be released only when I have a new release, so you won't be terribly inundated with mail.

Tomorrow is Halloween ~ I hope you stay safe and have loads of fun!

Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment