Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Double...No, Triple Your Pleasure

Today is a day for visiting some dear friends, final-day blog hopping, and for taking a first-time sneak peek at my upcoming release, Good Gone Bad. Read on for all the great info!


Today is important in so many ways! On one side of the world, I'm a guest blogger at Total E-Bound's Hitting the Hot Spot, where I talk about writing in longhand. If you write, is this your style, or is this something you abhor? I really want to know.

 
On my blog, this is the final day I'll post for the Naughty After Dark Blog Hop. Whew. This hop has been so much fun, and I hope you've had a blast as well. I've done my own hopping around and man, oh man, there is a ton of great blogs and posts and stories out there. Thanks so much to Close Encounters With The Night Kind (http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/) and Natasha Blackthorne (http://natashablackthorneblog.blogspot.com/) for hosting this hop! 

As today is the last day for the hop, I'll go over the CONTEST one more time. First, the prize: If you win and you are a US resident, you'll win your choice of one story from my back list, PDF, and you'll win a box of Adult, Flavored Body Finger Paints. If you win and you are a non-US resident, you'll win your choice of one story from my back list, PDF, and you'll win an online gift certificate from Bath & Body Works. To Enter: all you have to do to enter is comment on any of my blog posts from last Wednesday (Feb 15) through today's post (Feb 22), by midnight EST. The list of entrants is growing strong and I'm so excited for all of you! On Thursday I'll put everyone's name in a virtual pot and choose one winner at random. I will announce the winner on my blog on Friday, February 24, which will also be linked to Facebook and Google+. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Now, on to the really fun stuff. Yesterday I promised you an excerpt from my upcoming release: Good Gone Bad. It'll be for sale from Changeling Press next week, March 2 (world wide time). Warning - the excerpt is very naughty and very explicit. ;-)
 
Will stepping over that line mean never going back?

Blurb:
Rosa Matthews is a journalist who can sense the good and bad in people. It’s helped in her job until recently when her ability backfired, causing another's ruin. Her doubts lead her to test her abilities by pursuing a man who might give her answers - with a bonus of being a fun distraction. Unfortunately, as much as she wants to be with him, he has a secret that makes her uneasy.
Dominic Zane is a grudgingly self-declared bachelor. His constant companion, Gunner, tends to drive the good-wife-material women away. What people don’t realize, however, is that Gunner is his Doppelganger – a twin who doesn’t always have Dominic’s best interest at heart.  When Dominic wants Rosa for himself, he and Gunner come to odds knowing they cannot always have what they want.
To build a relationship requires trust and sacrifice. Are Rosa, Dominic and Gunner willing to make themselves vulnerable in order to have a relationship, or will taking that extra step tear them apart?  


Excerpt:
 
“Oh, man, Dominic. It’s about fucking time you let me out. I was going crazy. I don’t think you’ve ever kept me away so long.” The man stared at Dominic’s erection. “How the hell have you done it? Gone without a hard-on for this long?”
“Fuck you, Gunner,” Dominic growled, but it held no heat. The process of letting his Doppelganger out always left him agitated.
“Thanks, but no, my friend. We’re like brothers, and in my book, brothers don’t fuck each other.” Gunner walked around the room, his hands on his hips, his own erection bobbing with every movement. “Where is she, or them? Are they in the bathroom?”
“There’s no one here, Gunner,” Dominic answered, and eased his body back against his chair.
“Ah, so you met someone and were thinking about her. I know how you are, you little devil, you.”
“You’ve always want to mix us up, Gunner.”
Gunner chuckled and settled onto the couch. He stroked his cock, getting comfortable as if both of them jacking off were a common occurrence. “Get going with the details, bro.”
Dominic closed his eyes. As much as he would rather think about Rosa in private, he hadn’t had the luxury of privacy in fifteen years. He knew the sooner he could jack off, the sooner Gunner would be gone.
Moving his hand around his shaft, Dominic began. “Her name is Rosa, and she’s from Puerto Rico.”
“Oh, I like her already.”
“She looks like honey, like you could lick her all day and not get over her taste.”
“Keep going. What are her breasts like?”
“Perky. Not too big. She wore a silk shirt that slid across them every time she moved.”
“I bet her nipples are dark. I hope they’re dark and luscious. What did her legs look like?” Gunner asked.
Dominic pumped his fist over himself, lost momentarily in his daydream of latching onto one of those nipples. “Shapely. I’d say long but she’s not very tall. But what she has for legs, oh, Gunner, they’re good. You’d love them. She wore a skirt that made me hard every time she shifted in her seat.”
“Could you see them wrapped around my waist, or my neck?”
Momentarily put off track, because Dominic was imagining Rosa doing that to him, he growled, “They’d look great around my body.”
Gunner didn’t take the words personally, because they both knew Dominic didn’t have a chance in hell to get Rosa one-on-one.
“Keep it up, Dominic,” Gunner encouraged, his fist working furiously over his flesh. “What about her hair? Is it straight or full of curls?” he asked between pants.
“Lots of long, loose curls. I could get lost running my fingers through her hair.” Dominic imagined holding her head as she lowered herself to her knees. He imagined her hot, wet mouth as she sucked him.
“I bet that’s her, isn’t it?” Gunner panted hard now, his body slightly curled as he worked his hand non-stop over his cock.
“Huh?” Dominic asked dumbly, moments before he caught Gunner’s gaze. Snapping his head around to stare at the security monitor on the far wall, he froze when Rosa appeared on the black-and-white screen.
“Tell me that’s her,” Gunner demanded. “Tell me that’s Rosa.”
“That’s Rosa,” Dominic said automatically, and all at once he felt exposed, as if she’d caught him jacking off. What the hell’s she doing here?
~~~~~~~~~~~


Thanks so much to everyone stopping by and saying hi. It's been a lot of fun. For the final day frolic, please be sure to drop in on some of these other great authors as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment