Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busy Much?

Hi World,

I know I've not posted much at all lately. Scrap that. I've posted nothing lately. I do have a good excuse, though. The past two weeks have found me writing my little fingers off. I've signed two contracts *happy dance* - one with Total E-Bound and another with Changeling Press. Both contracts for stories coming out this spring. This coming month I'll be neck-deep in edits as well as beginning another story with a due date fast approaching. Whew. Whoever thought writing was for the birds must not have been doing something right.

In addition to the stories, I will be posting a lot this month. I'm signed up for two blog hops with yummy contests for each. Details to follow soon, but the prizes come from Lucy's Love Shop, a fun place to indulge your wicked, romantic fantasies. You won't want to miss this!

Enjoy your Friday!

Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment