This week is turning out to be pretty fantastic. Outside, Spring is in full swing , as are the golfers. Our city is unbelievably busy with traffic and people from everywhere. I'm not visiting the Masters this week, but I've been a few times in the past. It is as beautiful as they say.
Inside, I'm off to a great start this week. Here are some deets:
- I have a brand new release this week. Yesterday, in fact. The Fires of Beltane is an erotic horror romance published by Total E-Bound. Pick up your favorite format right there.
- To celebrate their new horror collection release, TEB is offering a contest: buy any Scared Stiff book and you'll automatically be entered to win 5 ebooks of your choice!
- I signed a new contract with Changeling Press!
- Thursday I'm heading over to Maggie Nash's for bit. Drop by and give a great bit shout.
- This weekend is the Easter Blog Hop! April 6, 7 and 8. Stop by my blog, leave a comment on any of those days, and you'll be entered for a chance to win one copy of your choice of Good Gone Bad or The Fires of Beltane!
Post a Comment