Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday's News and Updates

This is my last posting of news for this month. My, how time flies! 

  • Bad Gone Better is now on the coming soon page at Changeling Press. Click here to see a preview.

  • I'm now officially a Castles & Gun's gal. That's right. Every other Monday I'll post fun and interesting tidbits on their blog. Click here to check it out - and don't forget to stop by next Monday, the 30th, for my first post with them!

  • Join me tonight with other Changeling Press authors and readers as we chat it up at Writerspace.com. Sometimes there's more fun that one internet can handle!

  • My web site is still going strong. Don't forget my contest is going on as well. Between now and midnight EST April 30, if you haven't already, drop by my site here, go to the Contact page, send me an "Enter Me" comment, and you're in the running for your choice of a $10 gift certificate from either Barnes & Noble.com or Amazon.com.

  • My best-est buddy, Marie Harte, is graciously allowing me to visit her blog this coming Friday, April 27. I'll talk about how The Fires of Beltane involved some virgin steps on my end, and I'll give you an exclusive excerpt to feast your eyes on. PLUS, *contest* one lucky commenter to her blog on Friday will be able to win their very own copy of The Fires of Beltane. You won't want to miss this!

  • I'm having the best time writing my fairy tale. Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of a fight right now between the way I want the story to progress and how the characters want the story to progress. It'll be interesting to see who wins this one. I'll be sure to let you know...

That's it for now. Have a great Tuesday, wherever you are.

~Ayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment